[eDebate] Knowing when NOT to debate

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Apr 9 09:41:41 CDT 2008

Dr. Warner:

 Forgive me. I'm at work - It's hard to answer complex
sets of questions like the ones you posed when you
have 3 different projects on deadline. I will be
answering, or attempting to answer, your questions one
by one, but I wanted to wait until I had time to do it
late today. I apologize. Duane

 "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill
  Who said Dr. Who isn't Funny: "Rose: You Didn't Have to Kill him! Dalek: "Neither did we need him to live."
Dalek to Cyberman: :"You are Superior to us in one respect." Cyberman: "What is that?" Dalek: "Dying!"