[eDebate] Education Topic-it has legs

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Apr 9 12:23:25 CDT 2008

WHy foucs on K-12? You have an oppurtunity to craft a paper do deal  with Post-Secondary issues..a chacne to debate about colleges and  Universities. That would probably excite novices more than a chance to  talk about high school, and I can only imagine the types of arguments  that schools which run non-traditional arguments would do with a  post-secondary topic.
  H.

 "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill
  Who said Dr. Who isn't Funny: "Rose: You Didn't Have to Kill him! Dalek: "Neither did we need him to live."
Dalek to Cyberman: :"You are Superior to us in one respect." Cyberman: "What is that?" Dalek: "Dying!"

http://mail.yahoo.com