[eDebate] topic papers....

Gordon Stables stables
Wed Apr 9 18:11:01 CDT 2008

Certainly. All of the papers that are submitted will be posted to
www.cedatopic.com and cross-posted to the blog  - blog.cedatopic.com. So far
only the genetic engineering paper has submitted, but the deadline isn't
until next Friday (the 18th).

On a related note, I have added all of the other work from the last topic
process. We would like to build a library of previous papers so please pass
them along if you have any earlier papers.

Thanks.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com