[eDebate] Bookie's house is open

Ede Warner ewarner
Thu Apr 10 01:52:03 CDT 2008

The letter "C" takes the flag...Please have your ticket ready at the window...

From: "Ede Warner" <ewarner at louisville.edu>
To:<edebate at ndtceda.com>
Date: 4/10/2008 12:37 AM
Subject: [eDebate] Bookie's house is open
I'm taking public action on how Korcok will respond to my last post.

A) He will see the light, apologize for his ugly ways, and ask for forgiveness;   (10,000-1 odds)
B) He will get offended, threaten me with libel, and say that I'm oppressing him;  (1-4 odds)
C) He will cuss like a sailor and attempt to minimize my post as lacking any real argument, only engaging in personal attacks.  (2-1 odds)

Just let me know how ya betting...Vegas will move the lines as needed...