[eDebate] Josh's refusal to see his cultural difference

Josh jbhdb8
Sat Apr 12 23:53:02 CDT 2008

Would you stop with the "calling me out" like there is some hidden motive
for this stuff...I am not trying to make you look like anything...You did
it...I didnt.

EW:You keep saying I'm done, then post again.  You were civil,
that's conceded.  You feel my response was not justified, I got that too.
I'll even concede that civility is one of two concerns I do have about
respect in a dialogue or advocacy process.  Credibility of the arguments
advanced is the other, especially when making claims to stop the discussion
as you did.

JBH: YOU KEEP CALLING ME OUT and SAYING MY SILENCE IS JUST A TACTIC TO MAKE
YOU LOOK BAD OR WORSE AN ATTEMPT TO CAST YOU AS A CRAZY "BLACK MAN" - Either
accept that I would prefer to remain silent OR stop using my silence as a
way to advance the credibility of your tirade against me.  You cannot have
it both ways.  All I asked for was an apology...didnt ask you to recant any
substantive argument you made.

Lets Review:  I didnt say ignore the substance of your posts, I didnt
actually write a post that was either referring to you or mentioned you, I
didnt insult you, and I tried to show you respect even after you were cruel

Now, thanks for the limited concessions.  I never wanted to stop any
discussion....I mean anyone who reads edebate knows I talk too much not too
little.

Josh