[eDebate] ATTN Grad students who plan to attend NCA in November

Donny Peters don1299
Sun Apr 13 15:42:46 CDT 2008

NCA has changed its registration policy. If you plan to attend and are presenting you must pre-register by August  6. Keep this in mind before spending the money you make teaching public speaking and at high school institutes on alcohol or other important expenditures like rent and credit card bills. :)  Normally I don't like to criticize  after the fact, but it seems like this policy could significantly hurt graduate student participation. For me and for many grad students I know, early August is about the time when all our summer money is spent, we pay for food with our penny jars and we become natural light drinkers again. :)

Donny Peters

http://www.natcom.org/nca/Template2.asp?bid=8870

Pack up or back up?use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how.
hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008