[eDebate] Fwd: calling out doc warner- VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

J T jtedebate
Tue Apr 15 09:07:54 CDT 2008

Who is this idiot?
Stop hiding behind a fake account...if you have something to say to Dr. Warner, then don't be a coward...and you can't spell or make an argument that anyone gives two shits about...now be quiet--grown folks are talkin!

dishonest debate coaches <lyingede at gmail.com> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dishonest debate coaches <lyingede at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:38 PM
 Subject: calling out doc warner- VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
To: edebate at www.ndtceda.com

Doc-

I will not engage in a serious discussion about your concerns with the institutionally racist activity that debate is.  While I obviously disagree with your war on terror etc, and think policy debate is second best to sliced bread, I do take issue with something you said in a post last night.

At 1126pm on april 13th you said and I quote  (http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074790.html)
"Tomorrow, I'm not even opening my email, I'm going to resume my writing to get the books done I promised my wife I would by August 1, 2008. I'll take a break and come to the CEDA meetings to see if folks want to engage in conversation about the educational goals of CEDA. If not, I'll enjoy some good eats before I have my lap band surgery. Both are yet more steps towards home. "

SINCE THEN YOU HAVE POSTED 3 FUCKING EDEBATE POSTS.

1.)    http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074795.html
   2.)    http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074797.html
3.)    http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-April/074812.html

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?

How can you be the leader of a movement who 8 hrs after saying he won't even open up his email sends out 2 emails.   I'm guessing you hadn't been up 2 hours before you posted those 2?  What about progress on your books? What about everything else your email said?

I WAS PROMISED NO EMAILS!!

I DON'T EVEN GET EDEBATE AND THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.  YOUR A RELIGIOUS MAN, YOU KNOW IN GENESIS YOUR SUPPOSED TO GET A DAY OF REST, I WANT MY DAY OF REST FROM YOUR EMAILS TO THIS LISTSERVE.  I'VE BEEN ON THIS WONDERFUL EDEBATE FOR 8 YEARS AND SENT 3 POSTS (INCLUDING THIS), YOU SENT 3 TODAY, AND TWO IN 1 HOUR ALONE.

I really don't care if you post to edebate, but why are you a edebate post indian giver (yes I said indian giver massey) you told me no posts, I got happy, then you posted and I got sad.  You feel pain when youread some people's comments to you.  I feel pain when you lie to me and the rest of the community

the sollution: PLEASE DO NOT SEND A POST TO EDEBATE TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER, tomorrow because you promised no posts and a one day penalty box type thing.

hope all is well

not xyz

but ABC

JT