[eDebate] Topic Papers -- Education?

Gordon Stables stables
Tue Apr 15 20:49:56 CDT 2008

Yes - Stephanie Eisenberg has kindly agreed to help author this paper.
Thanks to Stephanie and her squad for their willingness to help. Kudos also
to Roberta & Duane Hyland for sharing their prior work on the subject. I
also appreciate Steve Mancuso's willingness to help advise Stephanie on the
topic writing process.

More broadly I hope we get many of the excellent ideas that folks have
mentioned on this forum. I have seen a tremendous amount of community
interest and folks willing to give of their time. We very much appreciate
the effort and look forward to the papers.

If anyone wants to help on any of the papers, just let me know. Unlike
taxes, we still have a few days left before the deadline.

Thanks.
Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759?????????????? Fax: 213 740 3913
http://usctrojandebate.com