[eDebate] a Slightly More Strongly Worded Suggestion About Forum Choice

Mariam Willis razianwillis
Tue Apr 15 22:28:37 CDT 2008

It's pretty easy to filter your edebate messages into a separate email folder to view at your convenience.  It's pretty darn simple to read the subject line and mark and delete messages that are not of interest to you and have only messages of interest remaining.  Takes approximately 2.5 seconds.  Seems to solve the personal problem and leaves dialog open.

Many people, who are not participating in the edebate discussion, ARE reading and discussing these posts in other venues at great value to every one involved.

Mariam Razian Willis
Appalachian State University
Co Director of Debate
828-719-7706