[eDebate] Reparations = Bad Neg ground?

Jonathan Karlin jonathanrkarlin
Thu Apr 17 01:28:25 CDT 2008

There is a difference between arguing national service bad and arguing
reparations bad. Same goes for defending the WOT. (There are
legitimate scholars and political theorists who defend the war on
terror, and argue torture is good)  I think there is a legitimate AFF
bias with a reparations topic, especially in light of a left leaning
community.