[eDebate] Reparations = Bad Neg ground?

nicholas brady nicholas.brady89
Thu Apr 17 01:36:14 CDT 2008

Like i said.... i have very little knowledge on this in depth. Something
tells me since reparations have not happened there are probably reasons that
it hasn't happened. These reasons are not even conservative-centric (as if
being too conservative should be a problem in switch-side debating), you
could always outleft them with good ole fashioned things like statism (i
think that would especially work for "give the land back" affs), marxism,
etc, etc, etc. Like i said, i'll leave the specifics to Andy. I say keep an
open mind until the topic paper comes out.

--
Nicholas Brady
BSU Community Service Chair