[eDebate] ethical rules of engagement - Clash

Brent Culpepper brentonculpepper
Thu Apr 17 16:04:12 CDT 2008

This would devastate K ground.........

I actually think this is an interesting idea.  However, it makes the
beginning of the year tough.  Few teams have the ability to debate each
affirmative on its merits at the beginning of the year.  The topic
resolution would have to be very narrow which seems a little antithetical to
a lot of peoples desires of late.