[eDebate] Arms Control

Chris Stone cstone387
Sun Apr 20 15:16:27 CDT 2008

CTBT was the last one. That was before anybody who is debating now was in
college. We haven't really had a discussion on US weapons posture. Russia
still doesn't have a mechanism to talk about nukes. 'Bilateral cooperation'
is what the paper says. What does that even mean? Russia topic is still
military based - I'd imagine those who don't want to talk about nukes don't
want to talk about US-Russia naval cooperation.

-Chris