[eDebate] reparartions ans stone

Chris Stone cstone387
Sun Apr 20 21:33:25 CDT 2008

I'm going to respond to this because I think you got a few of of my claims
wrong. In regards to the policy ground argument it's really just that they
access the same advantage areas, though you're right the internal links are
different. My argument was also not a footnoting of racial justice. It was
merely a way to access literature about racism in relation to how America's
nuclear arsenal impacts the globe and even those at home (think controlling
fissile materials and/or nuclear testing).