[eDebate] Appeal to change 50 per cent win loss requirement at the ndt

Mike Davis davismk13
Mon Apr 21 10:16:13 CDT 2008

The problem with changing the rule is that for most teams it works the
other way. The reason people attend many regional tournaments is to
make sure that their record is over 50%. I know that this is certainly
true with the programs I have worked at in the Southeast where teams
that might not have made it out of districts makes sure they are
several rounds over 50% before the districts tournament by attendin
regional tournaments.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis