[eDebate] gen eng as topic if leaning domestic

David Glass gacggc
Mon Apr 21 11:45:28 CDT 2008

the word "restrict" makes a lot more sense than the word "ban", which was
in at least one email from Scott.  There are many restrictions that might
be at least debatable.  A ban is a non-starter - because there are so many
instances where it can be shown that genetic engineering is critical.

a genetic engineer,
David