[eDebate] Watch the entire Quarters debate and see for yourself

Adam Jackson baltimoredebate
Sun Aug 3 17:45:39 CDT 2008

Earlier someone said that I was characterizing the debaters at Fort
Hays in a bad light...so I encourage them to watch the debate (in its
entirety) here on Google Video and to decide for themselves:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=567966331243825646&hl=en

Side note: Like I said before, the RFD was cut short because Omar
Guevara and Toni got into an argument about whether the Shanara
argument was "pre-text" or not. Omar has declined to be shown in the
video, but Toni and Hester's RFD can still be seen.