[eDebate] Fwd: Video of Conduct of Coach Shanahan

MWBRYANT at aol.com MWBRYANT
Tue Aug 5 15:27:37 CDT 2008

In a message dated 8/5/2008 3:23:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
akbiotech at comcast.net writes:

In  addition to the foregoing, I guess I would have to add that in
addition  to appearing to be very much out of his mind during the video,
Coach  Shanahan was barefoot, poorly dressed, poorly kempt, had at least
several months growth of beard, very long uncombed hair and appeared
very much like a person who was living on a street or a homeless
individual.   The very last thing he looked like was a  responsible
teacher, coach or person that I would entrust the care

Are you for real?

I'm not defending any action on that video (on either party), but the  notion
that additional blame needs to be focused on Shanahan for the way he  dresses
is, simply, ridiculous.

Shanahan has looked that way for as long as anyone can  remember. I can
pretty much guarantee that he was dressed in that  manner when he interviewed for
the position at Fort Hayes. Shanahan has  always gone barefoot.

Your standard was not adhered to by anyone on that video (CEDA executives
included) and is open to so many angles of kritik that the mind boggles at
which one to launch first.

Your concerns about the behavior displayed on the video are justified.  Your
criticisms of his appearance opens a window to your own worldview that I
don't think many will find very substantive or appealing.

Bear
Louisville, KY

 Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? _Read reviews
on AOL  Autos_
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017) .

Read reviews on AOL Autos.