[eDebate] Available to Judge Clarion University Tournament

Art Kyriazis akbiotech
Tue Aug 5 17:14:08 CDT 2008

Dear Folks:

I'm available to judge at the Clarion University PA tournament.  I'm
based outside of Phila.  the drive is @ 310 miles each way for me, which
is about 6-7 hours each way.  I'd need to drive all day thurday and much
of sunday or monday plus i'd require full reimbursement in advance for
housing thursday, friday, saturday and possibly sunday (preferably you
pay with your credit card).  I have no objection to sharing rooms to
save money or to being housed.

i'd want to be paid for judging fees for all the rounds, plus mileage
(310 miles x 2 x 50 cents per mile = $310) plus an hourly fee for travel
each way (7 hours x $30 x 2 = $420).  Alternatively, I could fly to
Pittsburgh, rent and drive to Clarion or you could pick me up from the
airport in pittsburgh.  the airfare varies but usually only US air flies
the route, and its usually around $300 or more roundtrip unless i book
in advance.  the tournament looks like six rounds plus at least one elim
= 7 x $30 = $210.

finally, if you're coming through philly you could pick me up.  i'd
still want to be paid for travel time as well as judging time and
lodgings.  just email me and we can work out details.

--art kyriazis