[eDebate] To assface

stephen davis proudsavage
Tue Aug 5 23:57:46 CDT 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i could go into a whole lot about why you are wrong here but i dont really
care about you that much and it seems engaging you only ever makes it worse.

please know that i dont care about that round and even the Missouri state
debaters that won know they preffed you as a five for a reason,  i honestly
believe everyone in that round tuned out your decision to avoid catching the
stupid as it flew from your bigoted face.

if you dont know why suggesting the "negroes" get their own  league is
racist than fuck, there is nothing Ede or Jackie or anybody can say that
might make you any less of  an asshole.

im not a nihilist you might know that if you were literate enough to know
that the arg you watched Bard run was specifically its opposite. again, did
i mention that i think you are stupid?
 im serious this time, dont fuckin reply to me or talk to me, or back
channel me or try and friend me on facebook(why you did that i cant
understand) i am intolerant of the intolerant and you sir are a common and
classless bigot masquerading as bridge builder...  go back to raping pigs
and leave this community alone, judging from the number of back channels i
got thanking me for saying what needed to be said  they don't like you
either.

post script---

i feel sorry for the debaters that have to work under this idiot and i think
one of the best lessons we can gain from this whole debacle is that those
kids are not Scott, just as Towson  CL is not  Andy,  the Fort  is not
Shanahan (sic), and it goes without saying that my debaters are not
responsible for my antics. as these discussions get heated it is important
to keep in mind that we coaches are there to assist our debaters and not to
play out our hatred for one another through their argumentative practice.
this activity is theirs and no matter how much we all sit around fighting
with one another, ultimately the direction this activity takes is their
decision   to make and we can resist them and end up a relic or try to hang
on and do whatever we can to help them do with it as they see fit.

--
Stephen M. Davis
Head Debate Coach
proudsavage at gmail.com