[eDebate] Greenhill School tournament - registration open and judges needed

Timmons, Aaron timmonsa
Fri Aug 8 13:40:46 CDT 2008

Greetings!

Two items of business (one LONG overdue)!

1st -  I am pleased to announce that Eric Forslund will be the new Associate Director of Debate at Greenhill School. Eric has a great debate mind and is a great guy. I am remiss for taking so long in welcoming him to Greenhill (and to Texas)!

2nd -  Registration is now open for this year's installment of the Greenhill Fall Classic at http://www.joyoftournaments.com/tx/greenhill/info.asp . Any folks in the college community wishing to judge should email me at timmonsa at greenhill.org<mailto:timmonsa at greenhill.org> . The tournament is September 13th - 15th ,  2008. We also need judges for our round robin on September 11th and 12th.

We pay very well and will house and feed you. For college Directors it is a great chance to get a jump on recruiting.

Have a great start to the college season! Please contact me with any questions about the RR or invitational.

Aaron Timmons

Aaron W. Timmons
Director of Debate
Greenhill School