[eDebate] home school debate question

matt stannard stannardmatt
Fri Aug 8 14:19:06 CDT 2008

It appears that the National Home School Debate League has become part of the National Christian Forensics Association.

However, I have received inquiries about home school debate programs from both Christian and non-Christian home-schooling parents.  The latter don't seem to want to affiliate themselves with a Christian organization.

Where should I send the non-Christian parents for home school debate information?  The NCFA site appears to be very much geared exclusively towards Christians.

If anyone could help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

matt stannard
http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us