[eDebate] Job Opening: Lynbrook High School seeks Policy Head Coach for 2008-2009 Year

Sean Mumper sean.mumper
Sat Aug 9 15:57:54 CDT 2008

 Hi all

Lynbrook High School in San Jose, CA, is looking for someone to fill the
Head Coaching position for policy debate. Currently, the team has a small
policy squad that could grow to include some novice teams. You would more
than likely not be working with more than four or five teams total.

Expectations: The Head Coach will need to live somewhere in the area, as
s/he will be expected to be able to attend one (maybe two) practice a week
at the school. We have an incredible bunch of parents that will drive you
to/from almost wherever, so if you are a bit outside the area it shouldn't
be a problem. The coach will need to attend most of the local/national
tournaments, performing coaching as well as chaperoning duties. Please dont
be detered if this sounds like a lot of work - the program is small and
we're not expecting to win TOC.

Compensation would be contingent upon availability and experience, but we're
looking to pay around 4-5k. We will help with expenses.

If you are interested in the position, please email me at
sean.mumper at gmail.com and we can set up something over the phone or via IM.
Also, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions/concerns.

Thanks,

Sean Mumper
Director of Forensics
Lynbrook High School