[eDebate] Pining for the Russia topic?

Matt Gerber matt_gerber27
Fri Aug 15 09:20:59 CDT 2008

This isn't a blast at the topic committee, or anything political, I am just publicly getting on-board the "I wish we were debating Russia" train. I'm just saying that the Wheat Neg isn't as much fun as some of the Russia stuff could be....the Russians have invaded Georgia, the US has chosen now as the time to seal a missile defense deal with Poland, further escalating what could be a new nuclear standoff in Europe/Central Asia...

I'm just sayin'...

Gerber

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/2564082/Analysis-Russia-raises-prospect-of-nuclear-stand-off.html
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows?.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/