[eDebate] Everything I need to know about Russia...

Fri Aug 15 18:21:33 CDT 2008

Everything I needed to know about Russia, I learned this week. I haven't set
foot in that country in about 15 years. But I learned everything I needed to
know this week. What is that? That the U.S. and Russia are not going to have a
major war any time soon. No escalation, no dead hand, no nukes a flying. Oil
prices are going down and gold is below $600. Kinda makes the Russia topic one
big yawner. I'd rather be cutting "soybeans lead to terraforming Mars" cards.

Scott