[eDebate] Stone you TRAITOR

Louie Petit louiedebate
Sun Aug 17 15:48:25 CDT 2008

Do you remember when Schissler and myself rick rolled edebate a month ago and you thought it was funny?  Then do you remember when Todd Jordan and I Oz rolled edebate and you thought it was funny?  Get your own idea.  Try looking here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benedict_Arnold

THIS IS NOT A RICK ROLL OF ANY KIND.....

P.S.- if this comes off harsh it is because I have been in a squad room for 4 days researching the stupid AG topic while only being able to catch small bits of information about Russia invading a U.S. ally.  However, I am glad that AG won because invasions like that, the U.S. announcing the cancellation of joint U.S.-Russian military exercises, and Russia announcing new military options to liberate Poland in response to U.S.-Poland missile defense deal is not as timely as say people complaining that U.S. subsidies should be lifted.  I am so glad so many spoke out about the lack of timeliness in U.S.- Russian relations.   It saved the community!!

Louie

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you.  Find new ways to share.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008