[eDebate] Funny Zomp and his violence

Debate Doesn't Exist debatedoesntexist
Sun Aug 17 20:13:09 CDT 2008

A true email exchange....I guess the problem of violence in the community
really is a problem....read this as an extension of the previous exchange,
because that is exactly what it is.  Folks are free to ask me to forward the
emails in case there is a perception that I fabricated them.  Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zomp -

I didn't answer the "you're bitter at Hester" comment because it is a red
herring.  The whole bid sheet issue has already been discussed, I defended
my actions, and we moved on.  Apparently you're the one who is still hanging
on to the issue.

Now go away.

jz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me -

Somehow I think the "now go away" approach prolly isn't going to get you
very far.  Stop being dumb (see, I can do it too)

Me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, bring it on, then.  If you think you got what it takes, then bring it.

I will destroy you. Demolish you.  Pulverate you.

You say you don't sign your name to posts because you're a "lurker."  Well,
man-up, dude.  We're all lurkers, you're just a whimp.  Tell me who you are
for a fair fight.  And then we'll go at it.  I'll crush you instantly.

Are you ready?

bring it....

jz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me -

Lol....crushing me assumes a world where I would let you sit on me.  Also,
violence doesn't seem to become a scholar of your "reputation".  Maybe I
should "man-up" and contact some of the administration at your fine
institution and see what they have to say about it.  Hmm...

You're very silly Zomp....clearly you are upset that I'm poking at an
insecurity of yours while at the same time overreacting in a violent,
idiotic fashion.  I made no violent threats towards you (I half expected you
to say you were going to meet me in the Thunderdome), merely pointing out
that you were an idiot and remarking on that fact that the phrase "go away"
is an asinine way to argue with someone and ineffective in dealing with me.
You have no defense of anything you say...you should be embarassed as a
debate coach and a scholar.  I hope that one day your students get someone
better.

Me