[eDebate] Statement by CEDA to be lauded; let us all assist CEDA

Art Kyriazis akbiotech
Tue Aug 19 14:16:11 CDT 2008

Dear Friends:

the statement by CEDA dated August 18, 2008 "regarding recent
controversies" is to be lauded.

we should all do everything that we can to assist CEDA in their ongoing
process of "opening a dialogue among its membership about how to improve
curriculum and professional conduct at future competitions" and its
specific "review of its by-laws to determine the best ways to further
promote educationally and professionally appropriate behavior among its
members." /id.,  /p.2.

--art kyriazis