[eDebate] Clarion Tournament - Hotel and Banquet Update

James Lyle jrlyle
Thu Aug 21 08:24:00 CDT 2008

Just a reminder that the block closes in 1 week.  The contact information
for the Comfort Inn is: 129 Dolby St., Clarion, PA 16214, (814) 226-5230

Also, we have received confirmation that our President will again be
supporting the tournament by providing funding for a Saturday evening
banquet.  So, for basically 85/team you get lunch on Saturday and Sunday AND
plenty o' hospitality AND dinner Saturday evening taken care of.

Oh yeah, and when you head out of town on Sunday you can stop by the Autumn
Leaf Festival and buy a couple of elephant ears or some fried dough to
finish the trip off...

Jim