[eDebate] 2 Reminders about GSU Tournament

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Thu Aug 21 11:00:01 CDT 2008

First, if you haven't already made hotel reservations, please do so as soon
as you can. As of a few days ago, the block was 2/3 full.

Second, as you enter teams and judges, please be sure to enter their dietary
preferences in the appropriate place. We are having a Sunday banquet this
year, and will have vegetarian and vegan offerings (including vegan
dessert!). We do need to have accurate info so that we can figure out how
much of each kind of food to get, however.

Thanks a lot. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Dr. Joe Bellon
Director of Debate
Georgia State University