[eDebate] CEDA Statement on FHSU Press Conference

Darren Elliott delliott
Fri Aug 22 13:32:54 CDT 2008

This morning the CEDA leadership has worked on drafting a statement regarding the FHSU Press Conference.  Moments ago, VP Gordon Stables and PR Chair Kathryn Rubino, uploaded the statement to cedadebate.org

Additionally it is being sent to meida outlets that have jumped on this story this morning.

Please visit cedadebate.org to view the statement.

I will be posting to these list servs an additional statement from me regarding these events.

Thank You,
Darren Elliott
CEDA President