[eDebate] THE FIGHT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...CEDA 2008...SHANERAREID VS. BILL SHANAHAN

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sat Aug 2 16:59:02 CDT 2008

boo hoo your day was ruined....i guess for you a white veil of silence
should cloak the choices bill made to litteraly show his ass and
assualt ml. if he loses his job it was his choice not any one elses.