[eDebate] THE FIGHT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...CEDA 2008...SHANERA REID VS. BILL SHANAHAN

Sarah Jane Green sjsnider
Sat Aug 2 19:57:21 CDT 2008

Funniest part is that whomever posted this video on youtube can't even spell
Shanara's name correctly............I mean, don't you think Shanahan is
harder to spell than Shanara?

Sarah