[eDebate] CEDA 2008...SHANARA REID VS. BILL SHANAHAN

Jason Jarvis debatekorea
Sun Aug 3 00:09:31 CDT 2008

Some things should never be placed on YouTube.

I shudder to think what ANY administrator would think after watching this video....much less someone with control over funding or the jobs of Shanara, Bill or whose teams participated in this competition.

Good luck to all of you who need to listen to the pain of others and who truly ought to heed ML's admonishment about building bridges.

I honestly don't think posting this video will cause any change, but it could very well get Shanara and/or Bill fired.

Jason L. Jarvis

Assistant Dean and Lecturer,

Korea Development Institute Graduate School of Public Policy and Management

http://www.kdischool.ac.kr/

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are.  Start here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008