[eDebate] No Justice, No Peace

Dylan Keenan dylan.keenan
Mon Aug 4 15:36:05 CDT 2008

This post displays a disturbing lack of numeracy. Likelihood cannot be less
than zero, at least according to any understanding of the concept I have
ever encountered in statistics or math.

More broadly I believe this reflects the preference in modern debate for
vague criticism divorced from material and more specifically scientific
understanding of the world.

Perhaps the truly important for discussion is "No Math, No Society, No
Peace"

-dylan