[eDebate] can someone explain?

David Glass gacggc
Tue Aug 5 08:42:40 CDT 2008

hi kevin,

really you don't help the "bigger project" with these arguments.  who in
their
right mind would NOT strike a judge who went out of her way to tell them
they sucked.

your precision in what she actually said does not change the impression she
gave to fort hays.

really... any and all of us would have struck that judge... it has nothing
to do
with wanting to debate in an all white club... and conflating the issues
hurts and does not help anti-racism.

oh and I wasn't there, but her behavior in that video, and the reported
behavior by her...
sitting behind thd judges during that round...  does not make that judge
look
very rational.   I'd strike her just based on what I've seen directly of her
behavior.
we do need to be able to judge individuals as individuals.  to behave that
way
even after towson won the debate makes her seem deeply deeply mean-spirited.

david