[eDebate] can someone explain?

Michael Dickerson michael.dickerson
Tue Aug 5 09:14:38 CDT 2008

Dr Glass,

You completely ignored Kevin's post explaining the distinctions being drawn
(quite well, I might add) by the Towson debaters during the actual round.
You say:

really... any and all of us would have struck that judge... it has nothing
to do with wanting to debate in an all white club... and conflating the
issues
hurts and does not help anti-racism.

Go watch the 1AC cross-x.  They never said fort hays struck her because
she's black; they said fort hays struck her which proves they are not
credible in their claims to be allied with Towson and to seek real diversity
by promoting black participation on judging panels.

This is not a judgment on anyone in this argument, but a clarification.  I
have nothing but respect for Dr. Glass, and so I'd like to see him at least
arguing with the correct position rather than some intention-inferring witch
hunt that never actually happened.

Mike Dickerson