[eDebate] Available to Judge Clarion University Tournament

Joseph Carver carrolltondebate
Tue Aug 5 19:05:23 CDT 2008

Counter offer:

You drive the Kyriasakamistakis mobile to Ann Arbor tonight and I will give
you fifteen buck a round to judge my camp tourney debates. You can ever
dress like it's a funeral

JC