[eDebate] YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' RIGHT

Ede Warner ewarner
Wed Aug 6 17:43:44 CDT 2008

So why does he not have to respect me?  And how is this disrespect towards you or the team? Why aren't you checking his behavior?  Why is he allowed to rant on edebate about me?  I'm going to allow you to answer before I engage this, by phone, plane or train Adam.

From: "Adam Jackson" <baltimoredebate at gmail.com>
To:<edebate at www.ndtceda.com>
Date: 8/6/2008 05:58 PM
Subject: [eDebate] YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' RIGHT
Ede...

I've come a long way from the nerdy, quiet, conservative Baltimore kid you knew to the man you know today. I've done a 180 turn in the way that I think about life debate and people (with a little help from you).

Also, I think that everyone in the community (including myself) has an immense amount of respect for the work you have done the past few years in the DC, and you are (as DB describes) one of the best visionaries in debate.

However...

I (like Andy) will not allow you to disrespect my colleagues, my team and (most importantly) my family through internet postings. Most of the time I ignore what you say and move on with my day because I don't want to give you the satisfaction of fucking up my mood. But the shit you've been saying moves WAY beyond debate Ede...you're disrespecting us...and I'm not having that shit.

If you're gonna spend your time and energy keeping someone who's supposed to be you're student from achieving success because you're salty about never winning a national championship when he was at your school, then there's no reason for you to fuck with me or my family.

You can sit an PRETEND like you're the uber-revolutionary who's changing the activity....when the reality his...you're just another coach who fell off, and now Towson is at the forefront....and I know it hurts, but at this point, I don't really give a fuck.

You are a grown ass man, if you want to build coalitions and help advance the movement, then the next time you wanna post something to eDebate, stop, think, and pick up the phone, and call us....otherwise....Fuck your rantings and bitterness because I'm not taking this shit from someone who's supposed to be my ally.

Cut this shit out Ede.

Side note: Whoever "vacuous vacuous" is....If I ever find out who you are, and I see you at a tournament, I'm puttin' that ass to sleep. Not a threat...a promise.

-The Real Adam J.