[eDebate] Russia has declared war ... shouldn't we be worried

Dylan Keenan dylan.keenan
Sun Aug 10 12:59:33 CDT 2008

definitely - especially considering that this one is going to escalate just
like every other border conflict Russia has with neighboring states over the
past 15 years.

no seriously, it's not like the current impacts to food prices are any good.
if billions of people were remotely effected by agriculture then maybe we
could justify this travesty.

What were we thinking choosing a timely, scholarly, and consistent
literature base when we could have had stratfor cards on the latest FSU
clusterfuck that will be over in two weeks.

-dylan