[eDebate] yellow fever

M G malgorthewarrior
Tue Aug 12 17:45:18 CDT 2008

Yaaaaaay!!!! chalk one up for the angry mob.

I wonder if ellis et al had a similar conversation....

Sgt. Sisk:
Ladies and gentlemen, our suspect is not human. He is at home in the bush. Shoot to kill. Any questions?

Mob Member:
Oh, yeah, yeah, I got a question there. When do we get to light our torches?

Sgt. Sisk:
When it gets dark.

Mob Member:
Ah, I see. Oh, hey, I got another question there. Suppose,
hypothetically, you know, a guy had already lit his torch. I mean, it'd
be cool if he could just keep it lit, huh?

Sgt. Sisk:
Yes.

Mob Member:
Oh, excellent. Excellent.

Sgt. Sisk:
Now, if there are no more questions...

Mob Member:
Oh, hey, hey, hey, I got another question. Hey, uh, if one part of the
mob gets separated from another part of the mob, shouldn't there be a
place that we can get together? Maybe a secret place the two mobs could
reunite, and we'd be a big mob again.

Sgt. Sisk:
Stay with the mob.

Mob Member:
Stay with the mob. All right.

Sgt. Sisk:
Right.

Mob Member:
Hey, hey, hey, I got another question. Hey, uh, doesn't this guy deserve a fair trial?

Sgt. Sisk:
You - back of the mob!

Mob Member:
"Back of the mob"? What? This is my spot! I came early!

Sgt. Sisk:
Okay, *out* of the mob!

Mob Member:
Ah, this mob blows.

and don't talk smack on the animal rob schneider is the greatest comic genius of our time!

malgor

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are.  Start here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008