[eDebate] Fwd: Shanahan story makes the front page of CNN.com

michael hester uwgdebate
Wed Aug 13 14:15:45 CDT 2008

my # is 770-362-9435. if anyone feels they aren't up to the task of

a) explaining what went on (and one may not be, especially if they weren't
there)

b) defending their debate squad

c) defending debate

then give them my number and tell them they can call the Assistant Dean of
the Honors College, Director of UWG Debate, and interim Director of the
Advanced Academy of Georgia, Dr. Michael Hester and he will clear things up
for them.

persuasion is what we're experts in, right?
hester