[eDebate] Shanahan story makes the front page of CNN.com

Christopher Langone langonelaw
Wed Aug 13 16:29:14 CDT 2008

It won't be long now until Bill O'Reilly is ranting and raving about
how this is just another example of how left-wing secular progressives
are brainwashing Americas kids. That should be funny, huh?