[eDebate] Congratulations

Darren Surch darren.surch
Thu Aug 14 12:51:46 CDT 2008

It is too bad what happened, but "one bad moment" has ruined many a lives
and not only in debate.  We are responsible for our actions and any
consequences that follow.  Sure, the penalty may be harsh, but in the end
this is a lesson for the rest of the community on what is acceptable and
unacceptable behavior in general.  I have always put debate folks on higher
ground in terms of their intellect, communication skills and critical
thinking.   Acts like this do nothing to prove my regard for debaters.