[eDebate] Stopping the Snowball

F M fcmnyc
Fri Aug 15 15:15:23 CDT 2008

hmmm cursing someone out like there is no tomorrow in front of a room full
of people is not acceptable behavior?   I am talking about the two obvious
people involved and perhaps their schools.  Teams suffer for the actions of
one or two of their players many times in team sports and in life.

As far as leaving them out to dry????  Are we to sacrifice all the other
programs that had nothing to do with this bad publicity and may not even
have been at the tourney out to dry and suffer because of these two hot
headed individuals?  We need to send a message to our administrators, that
we do not think this is right and when these things happen, there are
consequences.