[eDebate] Finally some decent press

michael hester uwgdebate
Sat Aug 16 15:43:48 CDT 2008

here's the actual quote from the article:

"Even among friendly teams, Hester says, the tension can lead to fights.
There are *fewer* than when he started debating in 1989, and they're *usually
less dramatic* than Shanahan and Reid-Brinkley's..."

so rather than having to worry what it "sounds like," the full quotation
explicitly claims the behavior is less common and not like the YouTube
behavior.

Zompetti - stop responding to articles if your reading comprehension is this
poor.

hester