[eDebate] Zomp

Zompetti, Joseph jpzompe
Sat Aug 16 17:59:09 CDT 2008

At least I sign my posts.

Read the full quote that Hester graciously provided...it still "reads" as a slam on the community -- that even if the frequency of fights has decreased since 1989, the tensions in the community, even among friends, leads to fights.

I read nothing into the post.  And whoever you are, I'll put my "scholarly" record against yours anyday.

You should pick a fight with someone else.

zomp

________________________________

From: edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com on behalf of Debate Doesn't Exist
Sent: Sat 8/16/2008 5:34 PM
To: edebate at www.ndtceda.com
Subject: [eDebate] Zomp

Still a little bitter towards Hester over getting called out for your vacuous first round bid rankings or do you need to re-evaluate your skills and abilities as a "scholar" and actually read things like bid sheets, articles, and posts before you respond to them in a public forum?

Mercer and ISU must be proud.....awkward....