[eDebate] Funny Zomp and his violence

bandana martin drmosbornesq
Sun Aug 17 20:32:20 CDT 2008


pulverate isn't a word is it?



On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Debate Doesn't Exist <
debatedoesntexist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nah....0-8, even number of teams.....bastards.........
>
>
> On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Aaron Olney <aaron.olney at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Well he does have a point about being a wimp hiding behind the internet.
>> Probably some insecurities on your part is my guess.  Were you one of those
>> 1-7 debaters with a bye?
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Debate Doesn't Exist <
>> debatedoesntexist at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A true email exchange....I guess the problem of violence in the community
>>> really is a problem....read this as an extension of the previous exchange,
>>> because that is exactly what it is.  Folks are free to ask me to forward the
>>> emails in case there is a perception that I fabricated them.  Enjoy
>>>
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Zomp -
>>>
>>> I didn't answer the "you're bitter at Hester" comment because it is a red
>>> herring.  The whole bid sheet issue has already been discussed, I defended
>>> my actions, and we moved on.  Apparently you're the one who is still hanging
>>> on to the issue.
>>>
>>> Now go away.
>>>
>>> jz
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Me -
>>>
>>> Somehow I think the "now go away" approach prolly isn't going to get you
>>> very far.  Stop being dumb (see, I can do it too)
>>>
>>> Me
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Well, bring it on, then.  If you think you got what it takes, then bring
>>> it.
>>>
>>> I will destroy you. Demolish you.  Pulverate you.
>>>
>>> You say you don't sign your name to posts because you're a "lurker."
>>>  Well, man-up, dude.  We're all lurkers, you're just a whimp.  Tell me who
>>> you are for a fair fight.  And then we'll go at it.  I'll crush you
>>> instantly.
>>>
>>> Are you ready?
>>>
>>> bring it....
>>>
>>> jz
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Me -
>>>
>>> Lol....crushing me assumes a world where I would let you sit on me.
>>> Also, violence doesn't seem to become a scholar of your "reputation".  Maybe
>>> I should "man-up" and contact some of the administration at your fine
>>> institution and see what they have to say about it.  Hmm...
>>>
>>> You're very silly Zomp....clearly you are upset that I'm poking at an
>>> insecurity of yours while at the same time overreacting in a violent,
>>> idiotic fashion.  I made no violent threats towards you (I half expected you
>>> to say you were going to meet me in the Thunderdome), merely pointing out
>>> that you were an idiot and remarking on that fact that the phrase "go away"
>>> is an asinine way to argue with someone and ineffective in dealing with me.
>>> You have no defense of anything you say...you should be embarassed as a
>>> debate coach and a scholar.  I hope that one day your students get someone
>>> better.
>>>
>>> Me
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> eDebate mailing list
>>> eDebate at www.ndtceda.com
>>> http://www.ndtceda.com/mailman/listinfo/edebate
>>>
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> eDebate mailing list
> eDebate at www.ndtceda.com
> http://www.ndtceda.com/mailman/listinfo/edebate
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/attachments/20080817/950d6f24/attachment.htm 



More information about the Mailman mailing list