[eDebate] Bad News For Everyone

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Aug 22 10:03:07 CDT 2008

Remember when I said attention/fame is conservatizing....and everyone poo
pooed the whole University administrators arguments.....Hope you read Dr.
Hammonds' statements carefully.  Great to hear a University is taking a
stand AGAINST college debate because of low academic worth, decorum, and
language.....

Good work,

Josh