[eDebate] the CEDA response is sickening

Christopher Thomas christopher.scott.thomas
Fri Aug 22 15:22:52 CDT 2008

I don't really think criticizing civility and throwing people under the bus
can can be proven or powerful when you use the term 'douche' to describe
someone.
It may be the feminist in me but it seems deeming someone a douche, in a
public forum nonetheless, has hidden sexist agendas-whether you mean it or
not. (if you want the explanation, I will give it)

Ah, proof of hidden and invisible sexism in debate. Awesome.
But no, no, no let's get back to the witch hunt and use it as an excuse for
your anger and your usage of heteronormative terminology.